- 1. Introduction
- 2. Applicability
- 3. Information Collection and Use
- 4. Legal Basis
- 5. Use of Data
- 6. Storage, Transfer and Security Of Data
- 7. Disclosure of Data
- 8. Security of Data
- 9. Your Rights in Relation to Personal Data
- 10. Service Providers
- 11. Links to Other Sites
- 13. Contact Us
Effective date: May 20, 2019
There are many essential items in the regulation, we encourage you to read the policy carefully. Please contact us with any questions or concerns at: firstname.lastname@example.org
API operator and Data protection officer: Talha Zaman
3. Information Collection and Use
We collect the following types of information for communication purposes to provide and improve our APIs.
3.1. Personal Data
While using our APIs, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Login and account information. To create and operate an API account, you supply Meshcapade with a username, email address, password, and/or similar account details.
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our APIs and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and settings, the date and time the APIs were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Body data. The APIs provide tools around 3D body data processing. To operate the tools, you provide us human body related information, which may include but not limited to 2D or 3D body images, measurements, demographic and related information.
3.2. Tracking & Cookies Data
4. Legal Basis
We collect personal data in order to fulfil a contract between us to provide our APIs to you and maintain your account. We store the data based on the type of Personal Data as follows:
- Login and account information storage. Stored for the duration of the contract with you, or a duration mutually agreed upon by you and Meshcapade.
- Log data. Stored for no more than one (1) month.
- Body data. Stored for no more than one (1) day.
5. Use of Data
Meshcapade uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the APIs
- To notify you about changes to our APIs
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our APIs when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the APIs
- To monitor the usage of the APIs
- To detect, inform about, prevent and address technical issues
6. Storage, Transfer and Security Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside USA and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to USA and process it there.
7. Disclosure of Data
7.1. Legal Requirements
Meshcapade may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Meshcapade
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the APIs
- To protect the personal safety of users of the APIs or the public
- To protect against legal liability
8. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Your Rights in Relation to Personal Data
We respect the right of data subjects to access and control their personal data. You have the right to request access, correction, deletion, withdrawal of consent, transfer or lodging of a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office for your data by contacting us at: email@example.com.
The data subject rights do not apply if fulfilling the data subject request may expose personal data about another person, or if we are asked to delete data which we are required to keep by law.
10. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our APIs("ServiceProviders"), to provide the APIson our behalf, to perform API-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our APIsareused.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
11. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or APIs.
13. Contact Us
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org